We’re getting ready for the red carpet. We went to the hypermarket, a supermarket on steroids, and bought carrot juice, Homer Simpson shaving cream, and Desperate in Dubai you know, just the essentials.
Gérard Courant, I have admired your work (and productivity) for a long time and promise to learn French! Films we’re excited to see: All of Gérard’s portraits, Jodan Baynes’s “The Sea Is All I Know”, Jassim Al Nofaly’s “Panda”, “Ta7reek(Movement)”, Naima Bachiri’s “L’envol (Bird)” – hop schwyz!, and Mohammed Al Ibrahim’s Lockdown: Red Moon Escape. Many more great films to add to the list, I’m sure!
Upcoming Screenings – Sofia, Bulgaria
Friday Jan 25, 19:15
Monday Jan 28, 19:45
More info at Sofia Middle East & North Africa Region Film Festival.
- Watch Glitter Dust: Finding Art in Dubai
- Glitter Dust in Bulgaria – Sofia Middle East and North Africa Film Festival
- Glitter Dust at Brisbane International Film Festival
- Glitter Dust at Red Wasp Film Festival
- Carmel Mooncakes
- Glitter Dust: US Premiere at Carmel Art & Film Festival
- Glitter Dust in the UAE National Film Library and Archive
- DCA <--> DXB
- Dubai Forever
- Sold Out