A city can get into you. It’s a basic need to be tied to land. And if your land is concrete or in the sky, that becomes part of you. Both of my films have been about places full of glass steel that reach to the sky. I remember coming back from Dubai to my hometown, Washington DC, and being so shocked that the Washington Monument was so small. It looked like a nubbin. And now a year later, I have a feeling that the monument has grown taller. It really has, but only an idea that grows inside of me. We’re getting ready for the fall film fest season, time to leave DC again and share Dubai with you!
Upcoming Screenings – Sofia, Bulgaria
Friday Jan 25, 19:15
Monday Jan 28, 19:45
More info at Sofia Middle East & North Africa Region Film Festival.
- Watch Glitter Dust: Finding Art in Dubai
- Glitter Dust in Bulgaria – Sofia Middle East and North Africa Film Festival
- Glitter Dust at Brisbane International Film Festival
- Glitter Dust at Red Wasp Film Festival
- Carmel Mooncakes
- Glitter Dust: US Premiere at Carmel Art & Film Festival
- Glitter Dust in the UAE National Film Library and Archive
- DCA <--> DXB
- Dubai Forever
- Sold Out